Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Zoo Ave

No, that's not Zoo Avenue.  That's Zoo Ave, Costa Rican slang for an aviary, though it has more than just birds. There were a ton of birds, some freaky spiders (not part of the exhibits), a crocodile that could eat my whole family whole and have room for dessert, monkeys, cougars, and two tortoise "being intimate".  No, I didn't get any pictures of the deed, I left that to those with video mode on their cameras.  Ew.  I plan on having links to other people's photos at some point, so you know, if you're into that sort of thing, just be patient.  In the meantime, enjoy these G rated pictures.

I'm not really a big fan of Zoos.  The animals are usually lethargic and hard to see.  This zoo was a bit different.  The animals seemed to be more active, probably because even though they were in a zoo, they were in their natural climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment